MEDIA ADVISORY: Rep. McNerney to Host Veterans Resource Fair
Stockton, CA – In an effort to better connect veterans with resources and benefits, Congressman Jerry McNerney (CA-09) will host a Veterans Resource Fair on Saturday, February 20 at San Joaquin County Worknet in Stockton. This event will feature a variety of government agencies, partners, and organizations offering resources for education, employment and health care, among others.
What: Rep. McNerney will host a Veterans Resource Fair to better connect veterans with resources and benefits.
When: Saturday, February 20, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: San Joaquin County WorkNet
56 S. Lincoln Street
Stockton, CA 95203
Resources confirmed for the fair include:
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- San Joaquin County Veterans Service Office (VSO)
- San Joaquin Delta College
- VA National Cemetery Administration
- Sacramento Vet Center
- University of the Pacific
- San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services
- San Joaquin County WorkNet
- California Dept. of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
- Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve
- VA Oakland Regional Office
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Dignity’s Alcove
- Swords to Plowshares
- State of California Employment Development Department (EDD)
Interested attendees should RSVP with Rep. McNerney’s Stockton Office at 209-476-8552.
Rep. Jerry McNerney proudly serves the constituents of California’s 9th Congressional District that includes portions of San Joaquin, Contra Costa, and Sacramento Counties. For more information on Rep. McNerney’s work, follow him on Facebook and on Twitter @RepMcNerney.